Hello, folks. I am in 8th month of pregnancy and I am already thinking what to do after giving birth. I am still not sure how much I should include my husband in all this work. For instance, would you aloud your husband to give baby a bath? What can you tell me about this? Thank you in advance.

Hello, there. I had the similar dilemma when I got my first baby. It all depends how much trust you have in your husband. I think that they should be more involved in everything about the baby. Why shouldn’t he bath his own baby? If he doesn’t know how, teach him. You can supervise him in the beginning. You cannot manage all on your own. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hello, everyone. I would agree with the previous post. Why would husbands only do the fun things when it comes to raising kids? He should know some basic things before giving your baby a bath. He should have all the supplies he needs on the reach of his arm. Temperature of the room should also be adjusted. It should be around 75 degrees. He should keep the baby with one hand all the time. I hope he will manage. Good luck with all! Bye!

When the time comes for baby's first tub bath, let your husband watch you. Explain what your doing as you go along. You should wait until the little button falls off anyway. (belly button) as well as the circumsizian cap if you have a boy (if you have him circumsized) Bed baths are fine until then.
After you have let him watch you a few times, let him try it on his own.
Just remind him that babies are "slippery when wet" and they are wiggly.
Have his little bath tub on the kitcen table or counter so husband can reach him easily. Just be at his side should he forget something. I bought our daughter a bath sling for her baby. This sets in the little plastic tub and baby lays in it. My daughter loves it and so does the baby.