Hi, I am 26 years old and my baby has four and half months. This is my first baby and my first pregnancy also. I have problem while I am nursing my baby because after some time she starts to bites me very strong. Sometimes it is very painful. My friend told me it is not good if baby bites during breastfeeding so I was wondering what to do and what may be the reason?

Hi, this is pretty usual behavior for some babies and it doesn't mean anything special. When it happens you would put your finger between baby's gums and easily remove her from your breast. Also you may try to pull closer the baby and she will ease its bite because she will not have enough air to breed. Anyway if baby continues to act like this stop feeding her and put her on the floor to understand that she can't act like that.