Hello, folks. My wife and I have just gotten a baby. I cannot describe you how happy we are. We must buy him some toys, but I really don’t know how many baby toys are enough. What do you think about this? Can you name the number? I would really appreciate all your opinions.

Hi, there. Well, if you look for kid’s opinion, enough toys do not exist for them. In my experience, you can buy them tones of toys. However, they usually pick few which they will play with. I don’t know what to tell you. You cannot buy them few. On the other hand, you will spoil them with too many toys. You must find some balance. I hope you will manage. Bye!

Hello. I must agree with the previous post. I cannot give you the exact number of toys you should buy to your kid. In the beginning, he will need fewer toys. As he grows up, he will ask for more. When he is tired with playing with certain toys, you can buy other ones. However, you shouldn’t indulge his every wish. Kids always want new toys since they look interesting to them. I hope this helps. Bye!

Buy your baby toys that will grow with him. For now, being that he is new, rattles and brightly colored hanging things are pretty much all he is interested in. When he starts holding things, give him light weight rattles, but make sure there are no little pieces on the toys. Now will be the time when he will put everything into his mouth. Some babies are just as content to chew on their blankets.
You can but all the toys in the world but the kids are just as happy to play with the box the toy came in.