Hi, I have recently been prescribed Adderall for Adult ADHD. Since starting about 5 days ago, my fatigue has more than doubled. Today I spent most of the day in bed. I feel very faint and lightheaded, weak, and my hands are cold and clammy. It seems like it is having an opposite effect. I feel like I can't catch my breath, it's hard to talk, I am not sure if this is normal or if I should go to the hospital. Please help!

Sounds like your dose is too high.  I would go to the doctor asap.  I wouldn't go to the ER though.

Thank you Ashley :) I feel better now, still tired but nothing like before. I hadn't eaten much today, so I forced something down and it helped with the cold clamminess, and also the lightheaded and breathlessness. I have tried Adderall in the past, as much as 30mg IR and had the desired effect (I have been told to get treatment for ADHD for years but just never "got around to it" and was given a few to see if they helped me by a relative) and it really helped me. This week I finally went to the doctor and he gave me 10mg XR. I've ALWAYS have had a TERRIBLE problem with fatigue, to the point where I had to leave my job and am having problems with basic responsibilities at home. The first day and a half was ok on my dose, not nearly as good as last year when I tried it for the first time, but I at least was up and dressed by noon and got a few things done, not nearly good enough but a tiny bit better, but today... Well, you read my post. So you think my dose is too high? I am going to the doc tomorrow morning (he lets me walk in because I can't make or keep appointments very well) and want to have this fixed tomorrow! I am leaving for a road trip to FL on Wednesday, and can't afford to be tired (well, completely and unfunctionally exhausted) Do you have experience with different doses and side effects? I am just completely floored that a STIMULANT severely INCREASED my fatigue! I need as much info as possible because my doctor does not normally treat ADHD (my state insurance makes it all but impossible to see a behavioral health specialist, they have a system you need to go through which always has about a 4-6 month waiting list) and is not a extremely familiar or comfortable prescribing for it. I want to give him as much info as I can to make it easier on both of us. Thanks again Ashley!