Hello. I am a parent of a young boy that is seven years old. Me and my wife have a lot of problems with him. He is defiant all the time, he is sometimes very rude. He is also aggressive sometimes. Me and my wife are good parents, and I have never hit my son. I am strict sometimes, but that is something that sometimes a aren't needs to be. What to do?

The reason your son is behaving this way is probably because he has some problems at school, or somewhere else. You must talk to him, and make him understand that you are there to help him, and not just to push him around. It would be a good idea if you would take him to see the school councilor. He has some issues, and you must help him deal with them. You also should say to him that raising hell in the house will not help him or you in any way. I hope this was of assistance.