Hello. I have a problem with my son. He has just had his first crush in his life and he has already got disappointed in first love. However, he does not want to go to school. By the way, he is 7. I really don’t know what to do. Can anyone help me with some reasonable advice? Thanks in advance.

Hello. Your son is pretty young. You can try to talk to him, although I am not sure how he can understand the talks about love. Try to explain him that this is quite normal. Tell him that someone new will come who will respond to his feelings. Of course, he cannot miss school. He must know what his obligations are. I hope you have an authority. If he doesn’t want to go, you must make him go. I don’t mean to beat him or something similar. I am totally against that. There are some measures that a parent can take and that do not involve beating. Everything will be all right, you’ll see.