MORE AND MORE OFTEN, I AM BELCHING WITH A FOUL ODOR WHICH SMELLS LIKE ROTTEN EGGS. IT IS NOT FROM EATING EGGS, IT COMES FROM JUST ABOUT ANYTHING, AND NOT NECESSARILY AFTER MEALS. IT IS ALSO ACCOMPANIED BY SEVERE FLATULENCE, WHICH LASTS ABOUT 10 - 12 HOURS. I AM TAKING PEPCID, BUT ON WEEKENDS, I GET THOSE SYMPTOMS WITHOUT PEPCID.

I have been suffering with IBS for a number of years with having abdominal pain in my left side around lower back and left rib cage mainly. I have tried many herbal remedies and been to the doctors so many times I just forget how many it is now! I was loosing hope and thought there was no cure. I really find it hard to also stick to a particular diet aswell. I seem to also have very bad gas which is extremly embarrassing, especially when I am in a meeting at work or I have to visit the dentist or something.

I came across some form of Activated carbon found in underwear! I was so shocked when I saw what they did and how they worked on my local East Midlands news! I thought that is was a big mystery and I was intrigued to find out what they did so I bought some. They really do work! I can't believe how much my life has changed now due to wearing this specific underwear. I hope that all sufferers in my situation are able to come across this amazing invention! I got them off the internet- where I do most of my research for my IBS problem. They are called Shreddies. They truely are the best rememedy I have come across by far!

Did you eat alot of food then lay down?

I once thought that a former co-worker was blowing steam out his nostrils when he griped about my belching and plugged his nose. I did not think belching carried an odor at that time. When I got married roughly eight years later, my wife said that I dropped a silent bomb. After a closer look at the matter, it turned out that the hot radishes I ate were causing me to belch, and that was the cause of the odor. I have a lousy sense of smell, but Mrs. has a very good nose.Obviously, the former co-worker has a very good nose as well.You were wise in purchasing those charcoal liners. I hope that you get a full healing of the IBS.