I suffer from constant belching. It started recently and I just do know what caused it. I know that carbonated beverages, gulping drink or food, swallowing large amounts of air can caused. But it is not reason in my case. How people belch and way? It started to begin little embarrass for me.
Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

Beside the things you mentioned, for some people belching is a response to any type of abdominal discomfort. Everyone know that when they have mild abdominal discomfort due to increased gas. Belching is not a simple act; it requires the coordination of several activities. The larynx must be closed –off so that any liquid or food that might return with the air from the stomach won’t get into lugs. This is accomplished by voluntarily raising the larynx (as is done when swallowing). This also relaxes the upper esophageal sphincter so that air can pass more easily from the esophagus into the throat. The lower esophageal sphincter must open so that air can pass from the stomach into the esophagus. You should understand this as sign that something is wrong within abdomen and the cause of the discomfort should be sought. Generally belching does not help physician to determine what is wrong.