About a month and a half ago I began getting really nausous everyday. I had a bad yeast infection that I started treating with Monistat about a week after the nausea started. Along with the nausea, constant belching came (or at least a lot more than usual). Abdominal cramping seems to not go away either... I get them together all the time (never goes away) Recently, headaches have been coming on pretty strong also. Could of all this be from a yeat infection I let go for a while? What else could it be? What's wrong with me?

These symptoms are rarely related to the yeast infection or at least I am not aware of them. It sounds to me like GI symptoms and I would complain to a GP if I were you.

Hi..I was looking up constant belching symptoms as I am 6 weeks pregnant and constantly belching. I came across your post.

Maybe you are pregnant?

Jill

You could possibly have a stomach ulcer... Go to a doctor for diagnosis and treatment.

Good luck,
Amy in Texas