I started getting this nausous feeling about a month and a half ago, 2 weeks before I started using Monistat cream to treat a bad yeast infection. I figured the feeling would go away, but it hasn't. Now I am experiencing the nausea everyday, all day along with lots of cramping. The past week or so has brought along with it very bad headaches. The belching is constant as well, starting when I got the nausea feeling. It seems to happen more when I am lying down. Does anyone know what this could be? What's wrong with me?

I suffer from frequent UTI's, take antibiotics, then get a yeast infection...
I am familiar with Monistat cream!
However, I had your symptoms, WITHOUT the usual UTI symptoms, but was diagnosed with an infection of my urinary tract, way up high. They initially thought it was appenicitis, it was so high up in my "stomach area".
I would have them check that!

If you have not gotten your period in the last month, you should most defiantley take a pregnancy test. The syptoms you listed are very commonly seen during pregnancy, including yeast infections. All of those syptoms lumped into one are pointing in that direction. Take a test and if it comes back postive, call your doctor to make an appointment to confirm the test result.

it sounds like gerd to me. i had the same symptoms. i would be nauseas after eating ANYTHING, stomach aches, and hearburn. I had a EGD done and turns out i had gastritis, which is different from gerd. but typically with gerd you feel worse when you lay down. go to your doctor and have him check you for that. there are meds to control it. if not you can get an egd done to see if it's an ulcer, or gastritis, or something more serious. hope this helps.

:(

:( have had similar symptoms sounds as if you have acid reflux goto your GP. and he might give you some Omeprazole tablets which act like a stomache protector, good luck!from shropshire lass

It started out with early satiety and some mild cramping and discomfort after eating. Then these things started happening, along with a mild panic attact. It has now progressed to all of the above, with constant anxiety all day and intense nausea in the mornings. Once I wake up this way in the mornings, it seems to linger all day long, making my appetite dwindle to near nothing now and food makes me want to gag. Along with the fact that it is all accompanied by intense anxious feelings that something is wrong with me. I have been to a gastro specialist, ran a scope, did blood work, did a CT Scan and found nothing. Tested for bacteria, ulcers, etc and nothing wrong. Said there was a small cyst on the kidney but was nothing and had nothing to do with anything. Im at the point now where I feel like I'm dying most days and I cant eat. I don't know whats wrong with me and I need help. Everyone says that its all in my head. One thing I did do was get of nexium yestereday, which I'd been on for 4 years, and start on prilosec, just to see if i'd started having side effects of nexium for some weird reason. I hope it helps but as of now I'm awake again with the same nauseaus cramping anxious feeling.... anyone please help! How can this all be anxiety?

I believe that it's not all in your head. The same thing is happening to me. I am not anorexic or bulimic. I am not stressed. But thats what every one says is the problem. I wake up feeling nauseas every morning. No, I'm not pregnant. I can't eat. On bad days I throw up, even though I've eaten barely aything. When I eat, I can't keep it down. When I smell certain things like deodorant or strong smelling foods, I feel like I'm going to throw up. I've tried ginger, but that makes it worse. Eno does not help at all it used to, but now it makes me throw up. I really don't think all that can be related to stress. You are definately not alone.

I'm finding these posts very interesting. I've been having the same symptoms for several months now. I'm sick again today, which is why I'm searching online for answers. I had eggs and a slice of toast with a cup of coffee and milk this morning for breakfast. I became nauseous soon after and vomited. I've also been belching very loudly ... this happens often ... pretty much after I eat anything. It horrifies my poor husband ... I guess it's none too sexy to hear your wife loudly belching all the time. :( But, as I say, "I can't help it! I'm very uncomfortable right now. It's the only way I can get some relief. Not to mention, I can't really even control it ... it comes out violently, really." He's still annoyed. :( Anyway, I've wondered if it's a sugar metabolism problem. I've been off refined sugar, high fructose corn syrup, and white flour for six months now and have been feeling much better. Before I did this, I was in pain most every day with a severe burning sensation in my stomach that would last for hours ... I'd be bloated and belching and pretty much incapacitated for several hours. Well, now I'm wondering if I'm sensitive to sugars (in general) in grains and dairy products ... especially milk and cheese.

Does anybody else wonder about this?

I hope to get to the bottom of this so that I don't have to experience such intense pain and discomfort. It can really interfere with my daily life as a wife, mother, teacher, and student. :(

i to r suffering from severe nauseous have been for 9 months now had all the same tests mris blood tests even spent 2 weeks in hospital but still nothing everyone says its depression or anxiety but i no its not as there are other things that come with the nauseous some days i just cant get out of bed cause i cant stop bringing up flem the anxiety i get comes from not knowing what is wrong with me most days r spent at home crying why doesnt anyone help i to feel as though i am dying so your not alone :'(

i to suffer from nauseous have for the last 9 months i also get bad headaches along with a tremor feeling through my body i have spent 2 weeks in hospital had scans over 100 blood tests mri and still nothing every dr puts it down to depression but i am depressed cause no one knows whats wrong with me most days r spent at home crying lost my job and all all i seem 2 bring up is huge amounts of flem and the nauseos never leaves also have never ending tingling in my legs and arms some days i just feel like i am dying to on nexium but it does nothin so any advice dont feel alone ino what your goin through its not anxiety

feeling especially ill after the eggs and coffee with all the belching sounds like it could be gallbladder related. as for some of the others with the added headache symptom, i'm thinking possibly a postnasal drip. sometimes you cant even feel it and thats definitely enough to make a person feel nauseas/vomit. you may want to see an ENT and make sure you dont have any sinus polyps or drainage going on.

HI EVERYONE,
I TOO AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANSWERS WITH SIMILAR SYMPTOMS.
MY MAIN SYMPTOMS ARE NAUSEA, EXCESS GAS AND LACK OF APPETITE. I HAVE RECENTLY HAD 2 BOUTS OF GASTROENTERITIS AND ALTHOUGH FEEL BETTER THAN I DID, STILL DONT FEEL 'NORMAL'.
I AM OFF WORK SICK WHICH IS UNUSUAL FOR ME BUT EVERYTIME I THINK I AM WELL ENOUGH TO GO BACK I JUST DONT FEEL 'WELL'.
ALTHOUGH I HAVE NOT BEEN SICK AT ALL, MY STOMACH FEELS REALLY QUEASY, MORE SO IN MORNINGS AND ON A NIGHT.
RECENTLY I HAVE ALSO NOTICED THAT MY PENIS HAS A CERTAIN 'SMELL' AND OFTEN WHITE FLAKY PIECES UNDER THE FORESKIN. I KNOW THIS SOUNDS AWFUL BUT AM WORRIED THAT THE 2 MAY SOMEHOW BE LINKED AND AM GRASPING AT STRAWS. I HAVE HAD A CHLAMIDIYA TEST WHICH WAS NEG, BUT DOC NOT BEEN VERY HELPFUL. AM JUST AWAITING A SPECIAL GASTRO CONSULTATION IN A WEEK - HOPEFULLY GET SORTED.

My 16 y/o daughter and I have had the following symptoms for 8 mos now: upper abdomen pain (below sternum---burning and somewhat radiating), nausea, infrequent vomiting, BELCHING, headaches, loss of appetite............usually when we do eat, the symptoms subside for maybe an hour and then are back. And usually an hour after eating I/we are SO starving---it's like we haven't eaten in days, but nothing sounds good to eat. Have had H. Pylori tests done a couple of times---came out negative (these are classic symptoms of H. Pylori), now are in the middle of tests for Giardia and Ova and Parasites (no results yet). The discomfort and nauseousness is AWFUL. Does anyone have any other ideas? Drs sure aren't very helpful.

Hi girls

I have all the very same side effects and I too have been searching for an answer..I am a pcos patient I also have diabetes and I found out that most of these symptoms was from neither of these disorders...Its Gluten...omg...who can live without that I know its sooo hard...But Glutien
Is the cause for me anyway..no nothing with flour in it..I have found that wheat has glutien in it but doesnt seem to bother me near as much. I still try to stay away from it all together and I dont hurt or cramo or get any nausea....the fatigue is because the glutien is so hi in carbs its makin your body work over time. But look into it google or yahoo it. Took me like 6 yrs to figure out something so simple as eating my fav foods.

Darla