Hi! I heard about Star Diet Pills. They say that they are natural, but I not believe in that. I am overweight, and I have some health problems, difficult walking, high blood pressure... My doctor told me that am best way to keep diet. Can I use Star Diet Pills?

Hi! I used many different pills. That resulted in short term weight loss; also with pills I damaged my health. My advice for you is forgetting Star Diet Pills. Check with your doctor. Make sure that your health status allows lowering your caloric intake and increasing your physical activity. Follow a calorie-reduced, but balanced diet that provides for as little as one or two pounds of weight loss a week. Be sure to include at least five servings a day of fruits and vegetables, along with whole grains, lean meat and low fat dairy products. Make time in your day for some form of physical activity. Walking is an excellent form of physical activity that almost everyone can do. Consider the benefits of moderate weight loss. Good luck!