I have heard for so many different diet pills and products. There are so many ways that people are able to lose weight, and some of those are confirmed to work. I am saying this because I am so surprised with my friend’s decision for diet type. She decided to buy Synephrine, which is some product I have never heard about. Can you tell me could this help with losing her weight or she needs to try something better?

Synephrine is a dietary supplement aimed at encouraging fat loss and its effectiveness is widely debated. However, it has gained significant popularity as an alternative to the banned ephedra. Synephrine is derived from the fruit plant zhi shi, also known as green, sour, and bitter orange. Producers claim this is fat burner and it might help with increasing energy levels. They also say it increases metabolism and promotes weight loss. You and your friend should know is that Synephrine is not Neo-Synephrine. There has been some confusion surrounding Synephrine and phenylephrine known as Neo-Synephrine. While virtually identical in chemical makeup in phenylephrine is located on the number three carbon of the benzene ring, whereas in synephrine the hydroxyl group is located on the number four carbon. This small difference manifests changes in the stereochemistry. That may alter the biological activity of the two compounds. Therefore, they should not be seen as equivalents, and she should be careful.