I have been tring to lose weight flor many years. Recently I saw a show on Oprah that talked about a young lady who had trouble losing weight.

On a recent visit to China, she was able to meet with practitioners who introduced her to a natural herb.

After taking the herb for about two weeks, she managed to lose over 12 pounds, and this herb has no side effects. Many celebrities have also had the opportunity to use these herbs to lose weight.

I ordered a 6o day supply and have already lost 6 pounds in two weeks, and I have had no side effects.

what is the tea called, how much and where can I find it

what is this called? ill buy it right away

what herb are you taking/ what is the name of it and where do I order it?

where can i really buy this product and how much does it cost. also, i'm 15 and i weigh about 127 pounds and my height is 5'5, do you think i need to lose weight or my weight is ok or maybe i need to lose just a few more pounds. please be honest , i just want to know the truth by someone else besides my friends.

You dont need to lose weight.You still have along ways to go. you are only 15 yrs old. If you are feeling not normal. that is normal. ...:-) Just trade your body to eat right and workout..

hope I helped

haha, Train.. Your body.. sorry lol

15 years old 127 pound you are not fat!

for the tea in oprah is oolong tea. i am also drinking oolong tea. as well as green tea.

i do not take slimming tea as i do not know what is it inside it..
so i rather take oolong tea and green tea...

both these tea do help but it will take a longer time..

i am drinking oolong tea *****

:) not only for me to control my diet but also for health purposes. i rather take tea

**this post is edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

thermogenics/stim based fat burners that work
Pure Ephedrine and caffiene stack (10-25mg to 100-250mg)
Thermorexin
Norephedrine caffiene yohimbine stack
caffiene (though works best in combination formulas)

thermogenic and metabolic compounds
Green tea extract (EGCG content)
R+ lipoic (glucorell or Insulow brands)
Sesamin (sesapure brands
ALCAR (acetyl-l-carnitine)

appetite suppresants
synephrine
hoodia (quality varies and most material is not properly tested)

OK. wierd how you have just reposted the same quote several times.

I just looked in my kitchen and i have some oolong tea.

im going to give it a try. I hope it works.

oolong tea is very similar to green tea. Its doubtful that adding tea alone will provide amazing results. It is certainly a good addition, but oolong, green and black tea's will only moderately stimulate your metabolism. Most of which comes from the caffiene content, though EGCG does enhance this effect. Its best used as part of a stack, though for moderate weight loss, with diet and exercise it will help.

I would also like to know more about this tea. I recently went tried the celebrity 2-day hoodia juice diet and feel great. I lost 8 lbs in two days but they only recommend that you do it once a month. I need to lose another 40lbs as I am getting married soon. I would love to know more.. please help.

that 8 lbs was mostly water, probably some muscle and some fat. fad diets are not good for long term real weight loss and generally lead to rebound.

the less muscle you have the lower your metabolic rate.

You are actually at the perfect weight for your age and height. DO NOT try to lose more weight. You are perfect!