Hello people,
I need advice. I am 15 lbs overweigh and planning to loose that weight. My friend is using Extreme Power Plus pills, which are supposed to be ephedra- free. That means that Extreme Power Plus pills are all right?
Thanks for advice.

Hello there,
In a ephedra- free sense they are all right. But they contain a substance, also from a tree, called synephrine; producers say it is green tea, bitter orange and guarana extract etc., but it is actually synephrine, usually used in diet pills, like “herbal mixture” Extreme Power Plus. Synephrine is not like ephedra- I mean is not as dangerous- it is not proven it causes death or heart attack. But it has stimulating effect and in combination with some other substances (like caffeine) could be noticed as stimulant.
However, some bodies might react to substances like synephrine or pills like Extreme Power Plus, in a weight loss, other might not … the common to “both types of bodies” is, that after body stops getting pills, each body shall gain it’s weight back. So, on the long run- it just doesn’t worth it.

where could i find extreme powerplus diet pills

Where can I find extreme power plus diet pills