I am sure I am not the only one who is still recovering from the Christmas period, weight wise? Up until recently, I was still too busy eating those Christmas candies to notice how much weight I put on, but now I want to hurry up and rid myself of those pounds as soon as humanly possible. I have never tried diet pills before, but I think I want to see if they work. Can you recommend any diet pills that work?

I have the same question. I have been overweight for a while now, and I saw something interesting at Whole Foods today. I was out grocery shopping with the kids, so I didn't really get a proper look at it, but they were pills with "green coffee" that were slimming, apparently. I have never even heard of green coffee but I was intrigued enough to want to buy them. If anyone knows more about this, I'd love to hear your take on this.

My friend started using Sea Thin ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed from Whole Foods. It's something based on algae. She lost 4 pounds, but she also exercises. Did anybody try them out?

To make things easier for you, they had a couple of time tested products. Before going out to buy these products, you must understand that it can be effective as it can not be the same for others.Metformin can help you lose weight. weight loss medication may be recommended for patients at increased medical risk because of their obesity, but currently, most available weight loss medications approved by the FDA for use in the short term.