I know that as weight loss research progress, modern diet pills are also becoming more efficient the ever before. I have heard there is developed a new pill, named Solidax. A friend told me the initial researches into these diet pills are positive. It indicates that many patients can reach their ideal weight while using these pills in combination with a sensible diet. I want to try this so I need to know as much as I can about Solidax before I start.

Solidax was developed by a US Company in 2003. It was based on Synephrine, Picolinate and Pyrovate to suppress appetite and increase metabolic rate. Also it should increase caloric expenditure, without having the negative central nervous effects on comparable medications. Through its stimulation of specific adrenergic receptors, Solidax is stimulating fat metabolism without cardiovascular side effects. Some of those were experienced by some patients using medicaments stimulating beta adrenergic receptors, but not with Solidax. Effect of the infredients contained in Solidax, have been proven in controlled laboratory human weight loss studies. The Weight Loss Institute has rated this medicine to be the best product currently available on the market. Three times of day is recommended to take one capsule of Solidax. Someone said that instead of eating less you can burn off up to 176% more calories by following the eating plans required by Solidax. Also, no serious side effects were reported while using this drug for weight loss.

hi folks,

i've been using solidax for about one week. i bought it from solidax-adx.com i lost 4 pounds within a week. i'm not obese; little overweight (just about 15 pounds)

when i initially started to take solidax i had gastric problem. i was adviced to stop taking cola and drink plenty of water instead ( heck, i love cola :-( ) now there is no other side effect.

if i can lose 15 pounds and reach my weight loss goal with this pill it would be excellent.

wish me luck ya :-P