The whole internet is full of tips and debates on how to lose weight. Aren't there any other people like me? People who are underweight and need to gain weight? My doctor basically ordered me to start eating more at my last appointment, and I have been doing what he said. But I am still not putting on any weight! What can I do? What is the best diet to gain weight?

Are you absolutely certain that there is no physical cause of your being underweight? If you are eating normal amounts of the right foods and are not gaining any weight despite that, then that is the first thing you should be looking to rule out. Sometimes, what you are describing can be a sign that there is something else wrong, even a tumour. Or something much simpler, like parasites. When you go to the doctor again, please ask for a full check up and mention your concerns!