Hi my name is tanisha and i have been trying to gain weight for a year in a half and its not going anywhere i am 103,5'6 and im trying to get to 115 can u help me i just started working out,not alot though and drinking protein shakes everyday be4 i workout how can i speed it up faster than its going now?help i dont like being this skinny...

Most people who have difficulty gaining weight or keeping weight on either have an intestinal parasitic problem or are eating incorrectly for their metabolism. These aren't the only reasons, but they're two common reasons.

I suggest you get the book "The Metabolic Typing Diet," by William Wolcott and Trish Fahey. You can see which balance of carbohydrates and protein works best for your metabolic type.

If that doesn't work, I suggest you get tested for parasites. You don't have to have gone oversees to have a parasitic infection. In fact, it's more common than people think.