I have been suffering from headaches for quite a while now. Especially when I wake up in the morning. It always seems to be there faintly. It seems to disappear during the course of the day, but I don't like it much. Can you recommend some painkillers that specifically target headaches?

Can you tell me a bit more about the location of your headaches, and the other sensations you are experiencing at the same time? I suffer from cluster headaches myself, and I do know that doctors always tend to say that you have to pay them a visit if your headache consistently turns up for three or more days in a row.

Iv been having serious headachs iv been to hospital to doctors and nobody can figure it out had cat scans ,mri, and nothin I can't find a good doc to give me pain pills . I can use some head feels like it wants to explode and my right eye has lot of pressure so if anyone knows a doc please let me get his or her name