Hi all.

The last two months I've been suffering with constant headache, followed by a light dizziness.
I've tried to continue my daily routines, with working out several times a week, but with heavy lifting, hard exercise seems to aggravate the headache. It is presant from the min I awake up to I go to bed, but I would say on a pain scale from 1-10, (10 most pain) about 2-3 .

The pain is most often in the forehead. I've scheduled an appointment with the doctors office, but will no get a meeting until mid January.

I try to keep a normal sleeping pattern, about 8 hours, eating healthy, doing now iron tablets. Nothing seems to work
:?

It sure affects my mood, my friends etc, that I go around with constant headache and not feeling 100%.

28 years old, Male, 175lbs

Anyone that could help resolve my problem? I would be extremely happy if this headache would go away.

Thanks in advance.

HI! I don't want to scare you but constant headaches is a signal of a serious condition and should be heeded to immediately. Therefore you must consult the doctor and get yourself examined as soon as possible. The treatment of constant headache depends on the cause. The most common causes of constant headaches in people are: migraine (headache in one or both parts of the head), sinus headache (related to sinusitis which is a condition caused due to inflammation or infection of the sinus, his pain worsens when you bend down or sleep in a supine position), head injury, stress, cluster headaches (sudden excruciating pain that one experiences at any time without any reason). Your healthy life habits can only help you, so stick to it. Some aromas stand out from the crowd as headache killers: peppermint, sandlewood, lavender, and eucalyptus, so you could maybe try this while you wait for your appointment. I hope you'll get well soon.

Hi, I also have had a constant headache for about 3 months, I went to the doctors and they sent me to have my eyes checked (which im currently doing) then if they found nothing they would start some blood tests. Iv been looking this up and it seems to be a common problem on forums that no one seems to have a cure for. I just want this to go away now, I just don't feel like doing anything because of the pain in my head. I also wake up with mine and go to bed with it, it changes severity throughout the day. I just had flu and thought it would have cleared up with that, Fat chance! It's still there. I don't find tablets help either which is worrying. My boyfriend helped me research and apparently the quickest way to maybe get to the bottom of it is by having an MRI scan, so I will enquire about this when I can next see the doctor. I am 20 and stressing out!

I have had the most massive headache and dizziness for 3 months now. This started with a cold and turned into a sinus/ear infection. I have taken antibiotics and methylprednisone. I have taken cold medicine, antihistamines, nasonex (not all at the same time) and bottles of excedrine ( it takes 2 hours to work and helps for about an hour). I have been to the GP and an ENT. The ENT says he did not see anything with the camera but sent me for a CT for the upper sinuses. I need relief any suggestions would be great.

Been two months for me. perc 30 adn 10,000 mg of muscle relaxer mixed with 4 shots of 151 takes the edge off my migraines.  have to take 1500 mg of vicoodin and 400mg of tremedol and 30 mg of tizadine to get it almost gone.... took 1000 mg of tremedol ( 20) which from what I hear taking 7 isnt smart.  Nothing works, nothing helps the pain. It never stops.