Hello!
I have these constant problems with my headaches. Besides that I have problems with sinuses ad i think that might cause my headaches. The whole are around my nose and behind my eyes hurts. Anybody else with these symptoms?

Hey there,
I have the same problem. I went to the dozens of doctors and nobody really seems to help.
Only thing I got it cleared up is that headaches, actually migraines that i have are not consequence of my sinuses. This are migraines and I am treating them that way. I put cold and warm towels on head cos i am really too filled with pills and painkillers. If you get to know anything else, please let me know!

i have constant head aches all the time all very mild. Some times its to the extreme one time i vometed it was so bad. I have no clue waht causes this and what can be a treatment i also have very bad sinus problems and allerges in the area i live in. i have been using flonase daily and it has helped relieve congestion and i have fewer headaches mabye this can help you XD ...

Health Advisor
I suppose your headaches must have been connected with sinus problems if you got relief from flonase.
You see, I got headache from flonase. It took me weeks to realize that. Luckily I mention this to my doctor who used to prescribe flonase to me.
He told me that a person may experience headache from flonase as a side effect.