Hi, I am so tired of constant headaches, I have to find an effective treatment. It has been two months now, since this condition appeared, and I’m still coping with it. Please share with me your experiences, how do you cope with constant headaches?

You should go to doctor a long time ago, why did you wait for two months to tell someone about your constant headaches? I had constant headaches, so I know how difficult they are to deal with. I used aspirin and sometimes naproxen, but they could help me just temporarily. The pain would be back very soon, and I didn’t want to be on those meds all the time, so I sometimes just tried to fall asleep to avoid taking meds. My doctor couldn’t find the cause of my constant headaches, so I did a blood test. The results were fine, so he sent me to computed tomography. It turned out that I had sinuses problem. I recommend you to go to docotor as soon as posible. It is the only way to find a cause and treat your constant headaches.

6 days after I gave birth to my third child, I was struck by sn unbelivable headache. I went to the hospital and saw a nuroligist, gyno, and blood pressure specalist. my blood pressure was through the roof and I was hospitalized for a couple of days. 2 weeks later i still have constant headaches (although not as servre as the first one). Nobody can figure out way I have them and Im sick of taking advils and other drugs.

i have headaches every day. i went to neurologists, and many doctors and nobody can figure it out. however, we now think we have the reason. it was my dentist of all people who figured it out. i grind my teeth without knowing it. i get the worst headaches everyday and it's caused by that. i didn't want to admit it at first, but it's true. when i'm in a stressful or boring situation, i grind them. talk to your dentist. he could tell just by looking at my teeth that i got headaches everyday. i now have a "bite block" that fits on my teeth and keeps me from grinding. it also takes the headaches away because it realeases tension.

hi ive been suffering with headaches daily and migrains. my nurologist has told me ive got daily cronic headache syndrome. ive been on tapirimate and naproxin.i weened my self off them in december on advice of doc been fine with out meds. but for last 2 weeks there back and worse. but i dont want to keep running to doc any advice...

Iv been having headaches for about five months, just had a back fussion which they thought was the problem , when i start to walk it gets so much worse, iv had an MRI and CT scans which are clear and the consultants think its general migraine or not ! they want me to take gabapantin and NSAI diclafenac,iv been taking codine or tramadol, i need to move on with my life, has anybody comes across or suffred with the same, its making my life hell o.O

See a chiropractor! Mine has worked miracles on me and my headaches are gone, as is my knee pain that I have been suffering with for 6 years now!

I have something to add to this. I have headaches from the time I get up in the morning to the time I go to bed. I've tried all the headache medicane that I can but none of it helps. My headaches some days get so bad that my head is pounding, I get so shaky, I get dizzy and I feel sick. All I wanna know is what is wrong with me? Why does my head hurt so much? All of this has been going on for I think almost a year.

your not the only one its the same with me sept its only been 2 weeks now