I run on a regular basis. I don’t use any drinks. I see my friends toting some drinks. They told me that they always used energy drinks and that they were important. I am thinking about using them too. I don’t know which brand to choose. What Energy Drinks Do You Use?

You can certainly run without them. People have been running for thousands and thousands of years without any sport drinks manufactured by the industry. And they ran well. On the other had they can be handy as they replenish the carbs lost during the race. There are many brands of energy drinks. I use formula that has carb to protein ratio 4:1 along with minerals and electrolytes. You can choose among many brands. They offer similar things.

Hi guys,

I use fresh fruits juices for the purpose of getting the energy. Fresh fruit juices are good sources of energy, vitamins, and protein.
I drink apple, orange, grapefruit, grapes, and carrot fruits.

any comment?

I have used SIS sports drink in the past and would fully recommend it. Out of all the sports drinks that I have used in the past this has been the best as there were some points during some of the endurance cycles that I used to take part in where my legs would not be able to function as they were running on empty. As soon as I switched to a nutrition product like SIS I was able to extend my cycling to my limits.

Glucose and Red bull

fruit juices also

I like the Yerba Mate energy shots. I noticed that they give me energy without any crash or strange heart palpitations.