Hello to all. I’ve been having some issues lately.

I am constantly tired. I lack energy. When I wake up in the morning, I literally need to stay in bed for an hour or go to the living room and take a rest. First I thought the reason was- I was a bit depressed lately (maybe depressed is a hard word, let’s just say sad). But that’s not it. I am not depressed, I am just tired. I lost all my strength.

I am about to buy some product called Atro-Phex. Do you think that I can regain my lost energy with it?

I know a woman who used this product for quite some time. It really helped her. It is supposed to help you with your mood. If you are depressed, it will probably put you in a more balanced mood. And as you probably know, feeling low directly affects one’s energy level. If you were depressed/ sad for a longer period of time, that probably made some changes to your body and even though you are not depressed now, you still feel the consequences. But don’t worry, this thing will boost your energy and your metabolism, you’ll feel better in no time.

Tell me about it. -.- I’ve been tired all the time for more than a year now. I’ve been to doctor a couple of times and he says everything is ok with me, but it is definitely not.

I tried taking vitamins through food and all kinds of vitamin supplements but nothing changes.

Three months ago I tried Atro-Phex hoping it will help me lose some weight and help me return my energy.  But that didn’t help either.

Maybe you should try it, even though it didn’t work out well for me. It is supposed to help people to increase energy level.