Hello

In the last couple of months I find myself very tired and totally without energy to do some ordinary things. That really bothers me so I went to my doctor. He thinks the reason for that is my obesity. Personally, I don’t think that I have too many extra pounds but I believe my doctor so I will try to lose my belly fat.

The doctor mentioned some herb called Maca and I heard there is this powder made from it. Apparently, this herb can both help me lose extra pounds and boost my energy level.

Do you have some recipes with maca powder for weight loss?

As a matter of fact I have one very tasty and simple recipe for you. :)

You will need:

-  1 to 2 tablespoons of maca powder

- 2 teaspoons of cocoa or cacao powder

-  1 cup of vanilla almond milk

- 1/2 cup of boiling water

- 2 frozen bananas

-  Pinch of cinnamon

-  Maple syrup

-  Ice for serving 

Put all of the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Be careful with the dosage of maca powder if you have never used it before. For the better flavor you can add some coffee and the agave sweetener instead of maple syrup. Enjoy!

Hello everyone I also have one delicious recipe with maca powder that you can make for weight loss. Maca’s caramel-y flavor is so good in shakes and smoothies so I will follow Regina_Phlange ‘s example and I will also recommend you a smoothie. Prepare this list of ingredients: 2 to 4 teaspoons of maca powder, 1 medium banana (frozen if desired) , 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 cup of vanilla almond milk (you can also use some other milk), 1 heaping cup of strawberries (hulled) and 5 ice cubes if you like cold smoothies. Put all these ingredients in a food processor and process for about 2 or 3 minutes.

Hello guys

This is some kind of cookie, but a very healthy cookie.

Ingredients:   1/2 cup of slivered or sliced almonds, 1/4 cup of maca powder, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/2 cup of shredded coconut (plus more for rolling), 2 tablespoons of cacao or organic cocoa powder, 1/2 cup of dates (about 8 to 10), 1/2 cup of nut butter, 2 to 3 tablespoons of maple syrup or agave nectar and 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.

Now put the almonds in the blender and blend them nicely. After this put the rest of the ingredients and blend for about 4 minutes. Put some coconut in a plate and roll the mass you make on that plate to make little balls.

Hello again

I really like these two smoothie recipes and these cookies. I think they are so delicious and refreshing. I also like these recipes because they are so healthy because of the maca powder and all those fruits. I am really glad that my doctor recommended me maca powder. I find its taste and smell very interesting and different. I have done some researches and I have found that maca powder has a numerous health benefits. I have read that it is energy and mood booster and also makes your skin spotless.

Thank you very much for these delicious recipes guys. ;)