Iam 46, experiencing hot flashes, i have most of the menapausal symptoms, my body is out of wack, i don't get enough sleep and I need. I have been able to reduce hot flashes by getting off caffeine but i still don't sleep well and i have lost my sex drive. I do not want to take hormone replacement drugs except the natural ones. Have you heard about the Maca root for replacement of estrogen and progestrone? Is it as effective as it promises. What about Dong Qui for estrogen replacement :-(

Menopause is something us women have to deal with, want it or not! It really gave me some rough times and finally I’m done with hot flashes, insomnias, mood changes and such. It was really driving me mad. I believe you are experiencing the same. Lucky these women that hardly feel the symptoms! I was not the lucky one myself! I was in a kind of a depression and I was taking Duloxetine. I was also advised to take these maca root pills but I never did even though I heard they are simply divine as it’s a sexual libido enhancer (what you need due to the loss of your sex drive), and gives you energy, fights against the depression and works on your memory. I think you really should take this medication, it sounds like something you shouldn’t miss when having menopausal symptoms. As the matter of the other one you mentioned, I haven’t heard much about it, is it a medication prescribed for menopausal problems or what? Is this something you were told to take by the specialist or someone recommended it as a good thing to use?

Start taking a tablespoon of Maca Powder EVERYDAY and you'll "feel" a miracle occur within your body.

best!