I am 30 years old and I practice aikido, three to four times in a week. Since I have two jobs and come home exhausted, from time to time I take energy drink so that I can stay focused and concentrated at work. Do you take energy drinks? Can that be dangerous for my organism?

As long as you don’t exaggerate, everything should be ok. And also, you have to check the labels and see the amounts of all named substances in the chemical structure of the drink. This means that you can take only about 400mg of caffeine in a day, and I know there are drinks that have almost that amount in only one can.

New Member
To improve your energy, I would make sure you are getting enough good foods in you on a daily basis. Sometimes lack of calories depletes your energy levels and makes you tired.

Assuming that you are doing that when I need to improve my mental energy, I take a product by Advocare called Spark or a newer product Slam. Yes, they have some caffeine in them, not 400mg more like 120mg, but they also have other nutrients in it that make you more mentally aware. My company endorses it and since you asked about an energy drink then I'll talk about it.