I was thinking to start taking some best multi vitamin. When I started to ask around about this, I saw it is all confused. There are so many products on the market, and all of these claiming to be the best multi vitamin. I would like to know more about this topic. I would like to hear more about what the best multi vitamin should represent, to help me to choose.

It is well known that all producers who claim their multi vitamin is the best use cheap ingredients and filters for making those. For example, it is possible to make multi vitamin of natural or synthetic ingredients. Those natural have higher potency, but synthetic are cheaper, which is why most manufacturers use them. The fact of the matter is that the best multi vitamin product cannot just have vitamins in it. Because many vitamins and nutrients, they work synergistically. This means that the presence of some other nutrients is required for the vitamins to work. The most famous example is that mineral calcium needs vitamin D to be absorbed. That is why many enzymes and herbs can greatly enhance efficacy of vitamins. This is why the best multi vitamin should actually contain formulated balance of minerals, herbal extracts, enzymes, and other nutrients, in addition to vitamins.