My boyfriend of 7 months cheated on me so i had him tested again because he did not use a condom one time. His results came back all negative, so he is clean. I also had him tested before we dated and he was clean then too. So i have been with the same guy for like 7 months and I lost my virginity to him also. We haven't done anything together in over a month because well he is my ex now and I want nothing to do with him. Since then I have been eaten out by another guy, and he has been tested too, all negative. But last night I was fingered and today when I was at work I had to pee so I went to the bathroom and In my pantiliner ( I wear them everyday because i've always been a girl that's just been naturally wet, have talked to my mom about that and said it's alright ) but my discharge was like pale yellow, like the color of urine. I am not sure if I should be freaking out or not because I haven't had any other symptoms like itching or pain or sores, but it was yellow. So i was wondering if it's because I had to pee so bad it just dripped out aand that's why it's yellow. I"m really not sure, so when I came home from work I peed again, chaged my pantiliner and now i'm kind of just waiting...
this is terrifying.
Ughhh! Please help!

Ok so you dont have any kind of disease so dont worry!
This yellowish discharge could be that you have a bacterial infection in your vaginal or vulva area.
This is due to an over amount of bacteria build up within you or around your vaginal area, probably unclean
fingers when you were fingered or when the gentleman went down on you these forms of intercourse are both very serious bacteria carriers.
This bacteria could have harboured inside and multiplied.
Symptoms: Some discomfort (mild,moderate), itching (rarely), brown, yellow or even green discharge.
Cure: Doctor (antibiotics), cleaning regularily (easily done with a wet wash cloth or wipes)
By keeping the area cleaner than usually you will supress the growth of more bacteria and your bodies immune system
will do the rest.
Hope you feel better and Good Luck:)

it's just weird because anytime that i do engage in something sexual i always pee after and wash myself with soap and a wash cloth because i've gotten 2 uti's before and i'm not trying to get another. i'm kind of just stuck. also how do iknow if it's bacteria if i don't have any other symptoms? and if i went to the doctor how do they test for that, just a urine sample? i'm 18 but i sitll go to my pediatrician and my parents have no idea that I am sexually active so i'm not sure how I could get to the doctor and stuff...