I am a 26-year-old and have been having sex for right at six months. My boyfriend and I were tested before we first started having sex. We had been having sex about 3 times every other weekend when he visited, but he moved in with me a month ago, and we have been having sex on a regular basis (1-3 times a day) since then. However, for the past several days, I have been suffering the following symptoms:

- I bled (just spotting) on my sheets when we last had sex, but I was not on my period. Neither of us noticed any problems during - we just saw the sheets afterward.

- I have also been experiencing a watery, white discharge a few times a day. When this happens, it literally feels like I'm peeing a little or maybe starting my period.

- The skin between my vagina and my butt is clearly torn, and I'm starting to notice a pink-ish/orange-ish color on my toilet paper.

- It has become uncomfortable to sit, wear pants or shorts, and it is extremely painful when I pee.

- Now, my entire vaginal area is extremely painful.

I have not applied any ointment or anything else other than hot water. Just in case this may be important, I suffered from a kidney infection a few weeks ago and took antibiotics for a week (have been off them for almost two weeks).

My boyfriend and I have ceased having sex and will not do so again until I'm completely healed. I'm just concerned that something more serious may be wrong. Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

I have been experiencing the same symptoms for a few days now and really don't know what to do. I am an 18 year old female who has been having sex with my boyfriend for 6 months. I recollect the blood spotting although on the sheets a week or so ago, although i didnt think anything of it at the time as my boyfriend often has nosebleeds so i thought it must have been that. the random discharge is the same and it is extremely painful. i have been itching it so i dont know if that made the area worse or more painful/torn.. The tearing isn't in the same area though, it is around the vagina hole in a few places, and there is a bit of skin hanging off so i dont know if its just torn or if it is possibly a yeast infection? I'm really hoping its not gonhorrea or anything more serious. i will look out for the pinkish/orange colour. Issue is, im going to france for two weeks on holiday with my parents so i can't go to the doctor to check.. i might see if i can get some over-the-counter treatment in a pharmacy but i dont even know if it is yeast infection. The symptoms are quite similar and i also put witchhazel on just over a week ago when i saw i had a swollen blister near my clitoris, but it went after a couple of days so i thought it was fine. apparently putting ointments and things on that area greatly increases the risk of yeast infections so maybe it is just that..

I would really appreciate any help!!!

Antibiotics are notorious for killing both the "good" as well as the "bad" baterias. You probably have a yeast infection. Go see ur doctor!

Hi girls,
I'm 21 years old and I have encountered all of your sexual problems except I talk to my doctor all the time about my vagina LOL and I will share my wisdom

The first girl who finds it painful to wear shorts/jeans (probably lacy underwear, too) is having too much sex and her vag can't handle it. Eventually it will probably start getting used to it but in the mean time, be good to your p***y and say "NO!" once in a while...if you can you dirty girl. The little bit of blood on your sheets is also due to a lot of sex which is fine if it doesn't make you uncomfortable and you don't mind washing the sheets a lot more!
Both of you getting little spurts of white discharge in your underwear... this is totally normal. If you've had a big night in bed with your man you'll find that the next day or later that night if you don't go to bed that this will happen. It's normal it just means you were turned on. It'll happen even if you just make yourself come. It'll happen if the sex you are having is hot so it's a good thing. It is a bit gross but every time it happens to me I just roll my eyes and think, "I'm so nasty"
Burning is probably just a urinary tract infection and will go away easily. It's probably just been caused by a bit of bacteria i.e. sh*t from your as****e when your man went a bit off track... or maybe you just had a lot of anal and felt like you needed more LOL ANYWAY you need to go to see your doctor, they'll do a quick urine test and probably prescribe Trimethroprim (anti-biotics) it will work almost afteer taking one tablet, but make sure you take all seven tablets. But if you said you can't make it to the doctors right away use effervescent granules to treat urinary discomfort. In Australia it's called Ural and you can get it over the counter in a chemist.
Itching is probably a yeast infection. Buy yeast infection ointment as it's cheap. A yeast infection just dries out the skin on your p***y and when you have sex after the skin is dry it causes tiny little sores all over your vaginal lips and the interior walls of your p***y - so give it a rest! and you'll probably give it to your boyfriend too. It's so hilarious when this happens and you're like, treating each other's genitals for infections and borrowing each others cream. LOL if the chemist is closed when you're still reading this for immediate relief use a fragrance-free moisturiser and it will soothe you for the time being.
TORN vagina... how did this happen to us girls...I mean, really. There I was... having a great old time with myself when I froze and felt a tear in my vaginal lips... MY VAGINA IS TORN... I have sustained a permanent injury to my most treasured body part (beside my brain) for the sake of lust... I'm not sure when it happened as it was fully healed by the time I discovered it and it didn't hurt at all it just felt freaky and turned me off like a light. I refused to even believe it LOL until I was having sex with my man and he was having a good old squizz at the point of entry when he froze himself and said "Hold on a minute, show me..." Needless to say my fears were realised and I've come to accept... my vagina is torn. He says its barely noticeable and there's nothing weird about it but I beg to differ... my advice... rough sex should be kept to an absolute minumum!!!

I wish you all the best in all your future sexual endeavours. I hope this has helped and let me know if it has been helpful or not.
My #1 tip for good sexual health (besides always talk to your doctor) is always take a good look at his penis before you let it anywhere near your precious flower. Make sure it looks very nice and healthy. Sores, warts and herpes are easy to spot when you look at them in proper light, in the dark it's a lot harder and they are the ones you want to avoid the most - except HIVAIDS of course. Don't trust anyone you're having sex with for the first time and always be wary even of your boyfriend. It's bad enough that he might be cheating on you but don't kid yourself... you don't want a broken heart AND an STI like herpes which never goes away. BE GOOD, ENJOY

LADIES. thats was a wonderful response and absolutely correct, i couldn't have put it any better or funnier!

make sure next time, when you are having sex, and you feel your man, or one nighter, is to high up, or to low, and its rubbing you the wrong way, let him know, and be aggressive, because "move lower baby" does not always work when he's going to town. if he is too close to your but and going at it, YOU WILL TARE, same goes for too high up. its uncomfortable and the feeling last for a good while. but a tare does go away, even the most sever ones will go away, i've had small tares in mine, and seen very large ones in my friends (from very rude boys) the larger ones you need to look at and make sure it looks like just a tare on the outside, nothing on the inside, that will cause major problems.

GOOD LUCK AND START DOING YOUR KEGELS GIRLS!

I am 15 years, me and my boyfriend have not had sex but have definitely experienced everything else, oral sex, fingering, etc. And the other night he was just fingering me and everything was good but it started to hurt and so I told him to stop. When he pulled out there was reddish brown slimy stuff all over his hand. I knew it wasnt my period because I had my period last week. So what is it? Is it normal? This has never happened before. So, I just thought that he had popped my cherry and that I was going to be fine in a few days. But about 15 minutes after I had extreme pains, they felt like period cramps except they were way worse and my whole entire vag was hurting. When I had got home I took a look at my vag and it was not bleeding and the brownish discharge wasnt there anymore. But the area between my butt hole and my vag opening was red and it was very sensitive and painful. It kind of hurts to sit down still. But the cramps have gone away. It is still a little bit red but its not as bad as it was before. Did my vag get torn while he was fingering me? What happened? I have never experienced this so please anyone help me!

I think my boyfriend tore my vagina during intercourse as i bled a bit afterwards. i didn't pay attention to it though until over the next few days my vagina has been in almost unbearable pain. To walk, sit, do anything is a mission now. The most comfortable i can be is in the bath. I noticed a lump has appeared from my vagina opening down towards my anus (over the perineum). It burns to pee and just basically hurts trying to relieve myself in any form. I've been taking painkillers but they don't do anything. I've been told by people to use some sort of urinary tract infection drink to help ease the burning, will that help? I've never been to a gynecologist before and i'm scared. What do i do? What could it be? I'm 19 years old. I can't bear this pain any longer, Help me please :'(. Thankyou........did u ever find out what it was and did it heal?

Im experiencing the same issues as you guys are. And it sucks! The burning is not a urinary tract infection(uti). I have had those before but the burning feels much different. I think whatis happening in this situation is the rip gets while peeing and that is what burns. Utis burn the urinary tract, my burning is at the point of the tear. I had my bf take a look at the tears and he said he can see where they are. It has been over a week and they still haven't healed. I think the tears are infected and the discharge is in response to the infection. I plan to go to the doctor soon and I'm anticipating getting antiobiotics. I will let you all know what happens and hopefully help you out. My guess is that it would eventually heal itself but it has already been over a week and I would love to have use of my vagina again!

Good luck everyone!

I am almost 6 month pregnant. My husband and I were just having sex, and he slipped out, managing to hurt us both. I think I'm torn, but I'm very worried about the tear getting infected. Suggestions?

I am a virgin but My boy friend fingered me and it was extremely dry. Afterwards it was sore, it's been 3 days and it burns when I pee and it is uncomfortable to wear jeans, shorts etc. I have examined it and I can't find where the tear is, but I know I feel it. Can anyone help? I really dont want to make that uncomfortable trip to the doctor.

I just waited it put and it eventually healed. It was less than two weeks so I would recommend going to the dr or just waiting. And make sure you're lubricated well every time.

Hey girls...  im 21 yrs old ...so about a week ago i was having great sex with my boyfriend .. n afterwards i had noticed my twot was torn ... might i add first time its ever happened! i was kinda freakin out like baby look at it .. is it ok? wat does it look like? he was like well bae um yea its torn.. the next couple days it was very uncomfortable to sit wear any underwear .. even walkin then peeing you could forget about it hurt so bad i didnt want to drink anything so i didnt have to pee!  im just glad im not the only one to experience this!!!  is there any home treatments any one knows about instead of goin to the doctor cuz hes just gunna charge me $ n tell me somehing i already know!...i can hear him now well mam ur vigina has been torn! lmao

I  have experience my first vaginal tearing which is what it sounds like you all have. I have asked people and done searches. Freeze witch hazel pads (found in pharmacy section of stores) and put that on the tear the  cooling helps with the pain and the witch hazel with the tear. Also keep the area dry and clean.When peeing to ease pain poor warm water down there as well to help with the pain. Other then that there is not much your Doc can do for you unless your concerned about STD's. Also take pain killers for the pain and to ease swelling. I am experiencing red brown discharge which I am told is just the scabbing happening its gross but at least I know it is healing. I was told to watch out for any yellow or green discharge as I assume that means an infection has happened (see Doc then!!) I wear a pad and that seems to help with it. The tear will start to itch later on and that is another sign that it is healing so don't worry about it. Good luck girls and be careful out there!

this has also happend to me not 1nce but three time it is caused by you haveing sex more often you can aply ointments such as neosporen or p-jelly it will stop the fluds from it to discharge but you need to keep it very clean to keep infections away

i am 17 years old and i think im experiencing the same thing......what did you do for yours to heal