I have been experiencing a discharge fro my penis for the last few days. it is white-yellow in colour and very liquid, not gel-like. This occurs when the penis is completely flaccid. A few weeks ago, I had similar symptoms but also had a stinging sensation. When I went to the doctor he told me I had an infection of the foreskin and on further inspection discovered I also had phimosis (tight foreskin) and will need a circumcision at some stage (I will probably look into having the operation  next year). 
It might just be that the infection is back but the doctor mentioned no discharge when I went in as being a symptom. He asked about sexual contact but it has been 9 months since I have had sex and that was with a then-regular partner and we always used protection, so he did not think it was an STI.
Has anybody ever had similar symptoms? What did you find out?
Thanks!

Hi Guest,

See a urologist, and on the odd chance you already saw one, see one that does something.

No offense, your doctor was negligent in your care.

He should have taken a sample of this white/yellow substance and had it tested.  It very well could be an STD.  He did not "think" is not a reason not to run a basic test.  Any discharge should be checked.

Were you diagnosed with balanitis?  It's somewhat common on uncircumcised men.  What, if any, medication were you placed on?

You may not need a circumcision either.  Try stretching your foreskin.  

Again, see a different doctor.

Good luck.

Hi, thanks for that. I haven't seen a urologist but will make an appointment. Seeing a different GP after work tomorrow for a second opinion. The discharge isn't constant so when I went to the first doctor, I had no discharge to take a sample of unfortunately! The only pain is a burning when I pee when I get these infections. It's about 2 moths since the last infection. Foreskin is red and irritated looking now, it's always been very right though.
Thanks for the advice!

I totally understand you because I have had those symptoms as well. I notice this milky, penile discharge a few days after I had unprotected sex with my friend. I don't know has she transmitted something, but I can tell you that I really don't feel that safe anymore. I am aware of so many different things about penile discharge and std and I read a lot about it because I want to protect myself, but now I really don't know what to think. I noticed redness on the head of my penis and also I think that I can feel some bumps, even if I don't see them. I don't know what this can be. What was in your case? Any other ideas? 

What if I'm getting the same symptoms and I'm already circumcised? I've been masturbating a little more often than I used to (about 2-3 times a day) and now I've been getting pain when urinating, yellow ODORLESS discharge when flaccid. Have not yet been to the doctor but I have safe sex when I do and haven't in a while.

Balanitis usually occurs in uncircumcised men.

See your doctor. It may be an STD, possibly chlamydia, or even gonorrhea.

No sex until you are tested.

i also hve same experience when deficatng i do discharge sme yellowish liquid nd i hve undergone series of tesis witout good result i dnt knw wht 2 do to.

hi guys, i took my friend to hospital one night and as i was waiting for him to get treated i decided to got to the lab for HIV test. it turned as REACTIVE. i was shocked and afraid. i never expected to be positive. i called my wife and asked her to test and she turned Negative. i knew that was straight from my girl friend. i asked her to test too but she turned negative too. i decided to go to another lab for confirmation, the resulted were still positive. after one week, i found yellow stain on my pant and white discharge from my penis. i went to see the doctor and never mentioned that i am HIV positive. i did the doc told me that the white discharge was dead white blood cells fighting for a big infection in my body. he tested me for syphilis and i was positive too. aim confused because none of my partners is infected by either HIV or syphilis. what can i do now?? help.

hi guys,
i took my friend to hospital one night and as i was waiting for him to get treated i decided to got to the lab for HIV test. it turned as REACTIVE. i was shocked and afraid. i never expected to be positive. i called my wife and asked her to test and she turned Negative. i knew that was straight from my girl friend. i asked her to test too but she turned negative too. i decided to go to another lab for confirmation, the resulted were still positive. after one week, i found yellow stain on my pant and white discharge from my penis. i went to see the doctor and never mentioned that i am HIV positive. i did the doc told me that the white discharge was dead white blood cells fighting for a big infection in my body. he tested me for syphilis and i was positive too.
aim confused because none of my partners is infected by either HIV or syphilis.
what can i do now??
help.

Hi Guest,

Somewhere, at some time, you were exposed to syphilis. It's a bacteria and you need contact to get it. You could have had it for years. With HIV your immune system is compromised. You won't fight infections as well as someone without it.

Unfortunately, having syphilis makes it up to 5 times easier to get HIV (source: CDC).

Your doctor should be your best resource. I urge you to act quickly. There are new drugs available that can significantly improve your life with HIV.

Good luck.

I’m 14 and have never had any sort of sexual intercourse and also have phimosis and need a circumsision I’m wondering what it is too

IT IS GONORRHEA, I HAD IT, BUT MY DOCTOR TREATED IT FOR ME, AND IT'S STD