I had my ovaluation on 13-14 of March and yesterday started cramping's and a very light of blood and lot of yellow discharge, my tids hurts if i touch them, and my question is is this could be IT, pregnancy, by the way  my next period must start next week. somebody tell me, answers please. By the way i'm 39 years old and gays i must say that i am having difficulties on getting pregnant.

Yellow discharge is not a sign of pregnancy but white can be. Was the yellow discharge thick and or chunky and did it have an odor? Are you experiencing any pain or cramping? Did it maybe appear yellowish because of pee on the toilet paper or did you inspect to make sure it was really yellow? Yellow discharge usually is a sign of an std, yeast infection, cyst, cervicitis (inflammation of the cervix), vaginitis (inflammation of the vagina), and several other conditions which all need to be check for by a doctor. With your age trying to get pregnant can be rather difficult so I suggest seeing a specialist if you have been trying to conceive for more than 6 months without any luck. While at the doctor you can have them do a blood pregnancy test for the just incase. Good Luck and I wish you Baby Dust :-)