I have two warts on my thumb and I went to a doctor to have them burned but instead he told me to buy bio T topical ointment and apply it for 5 days time. The warts should disappear by this time. Can you tell me how this ointment burns the warts? Thx

HI! Actually, bio T doesn’t burn the warts. It doesn’t even remove them. Bio t simply exposes the virus to the immune system, so that your immune system can take care of it. The virus usually hides somewhere, in a protein, and it can not be identified by the body. Bio t is a herb that exposes the virus and makes it seeable for the body.

Hello bethseda ,

Since mccue has already answered your question there is no need to repeat his words. I would just like to add that this is great way to get rid of the warts and even better thing is that bio t is helping in prevention of the warts.

Unfortunately if you had them once the chances are that you will have them again and this is the worst thing when warts are in question.

When I was little I had like 20 of them all over my hands and I needed to burn them by laser. Since that time, luckily, noone has shown up and I seriously hope it won’t. Good luck with your treatment.