Hi. I suffer from warts. I was on a laser treatment, but the warts have returned. Have you heard about new wart freeze product called Dr. Scholl`s dual action freeze away? Anybody? Is it effective?

Hi. I`ve heard something about new wart freeze products, especially about Dr. Scholl`s. I have warts and I am using Dr. Scholl`s. They say it is the first over the counter wart removal remedy. It combines freezing and fast acting liquid for relief. They said it is twice as effective as freezing alone. The best part is you can use it in the privacy of your home. I heard it is really effective. So far I haven`t seen any improvement, but I will continue with the treatment. Dr. Scholl`s is the first products that combines freezing and liquid wart remover. It can be used to treat warts on your hands, feet and some other parts of your body. I have warts on my feet. I hope this will work.

If you have plantar warts on your feet (Ingrown warts), there are really ony two effective treatments. Dig the core out yourself, or go to your doctor. If you choose the machavellian route of picking them out yourself, put a dressing on them with some water based ointment like Lanacaine, and keep them wet for a couple of days. Then pick them out, ensuring that you pull out the core. Getting the core is essential, because unless you get the core, they'll ALWAYS grow back.

The second solution is removal by your doctor. If you want to make this easy for your doctor and less painful for you, you want to put a dressing on them 3 days before removal, and keep them damp with some kind of water based ointment, like Lanacaine, or similar.

Plantar warts can be 1/2 inch deep, and they have a core like a carrot. They are also able to be spread by walking on a surface that has been walked on by someone with the warts. That's why you want to wear sandals, or shoes when walking in public areas.

I have seen entire families get these warts from each other.

Hope this helps you.

I have a wart on my foot on the outside of my foot by my baby toe. I've used compound w wart remover band aids on it for the past couple of weeks and the top part of the wart (dead skin, etc) came off but the core didn't pull out.

It doesn't hurt, but it's a bad sight

Thinking about it makes me feel gross so i put another band aid on it.

Will putting more compound w remover on it take out the core? or is there something else i should try? or is going to the doctor what i should do?