Im 14 years old who needs to loose a lot of weight.
I think im on the verge of having an heart attach.I have hi blood presure,my heart is beating fast,and I have asma.I weigh 265.Im scared for my life and such.
So plz if nay one has some tips for me or anything plz tell me. :(

Number 1, for your condition, i wouldn't start starving myself. Start weening yourself off of junk foods, and gradually replace them with fruits and vegatables, such as apples, clementines, celery, or carrots. instead of hambugers, have a salad. the hardest part of eating healthy is staying away from fatty foods that taste really good. it won't be easy. also, dont overeat. it is a common mistake that could add a couple extra pounds. so eat until you are satisfied. just enough so that if you ate a couple moe bites, you'd be full. when watching television or just craving a snack, drink cold ice water, or chew on some ice. hope this helps!!!!

I used Cloud Nine Hoodia 800 from this site.. ! The tablets arrived well within the timeframe given.. I'm happy! =) good luck..

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed