Hello, I'm 14 5ft 3 and I weigh 7 stone I eat about 800-1000 calories a day

i really want to loose some weight on my tummy, thighs and bum, iv started eating healthily and going some exercises but nothing seems to be happening. Can u please help me on what to eat and what exercises to do?

I'm to scared to say anything to my parents 

Parents, they can help you

Dude. You can't direct an area to get rid of fat from. Basically, you need to replace that fat with muscle (if you wish to lose weight). How long have you done this for? Results don't come in a flash you know. Well, firstly... -No soda. -Walk to wherever possible. -Drink water before each meal. -Drink more water. -If you do feel hungry, drink water or eat ice-cubes. -Exercise at least one hour a day. -Eat food in smaller, frequent portions. -Eat food that help burn fat. -Cut down on the potatoes. -Sleep well!

Champ I'm a bit older than you but I had a similar problem. as mentioned above Water is important exercise etc. Go Low GI google it for foods that are low GI also you are now most probably missing key nutrients by starving yourself. It's key to get high quality supplements, 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Hi, if you eat so little, your body thinks it is in starvation mode and starts to store fat, which is why you are failing to lose weight. You need to eat more but healthily and also some exercise.