I just cnt loose weight pls help... How do I do it?

Looking what is on your plate is very important if you want to loose weight.You should stop consuming fried or oily food and start eating healthy and balance diet. Balanced diet does not mean eating more of fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables do contain vitamins and mineral but, we should not forget that fruits and vegetables contains sugar too. So, having too much of it makes your body busy burning the sugars and never tap into stored fat. For more information: ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

To maintain your weight, you can focus on your diet plan or exercise. Sometimes you can take medication, but without permission of a doctor, not good to go with medication. I would suggest scheduling an appointment with a doctor and nutrition for needful advice.

Regards,

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

For some people losing weight can be really difficult. The key is to eat less calories than you burn. So if you are an active person, working out or making any kind of sport, food won't be a problem. Otherwise, if you are sedentary, than you must eat as healthy as you can, considering low-carb diets. I know many persons who dealed with extra kilos for years and they decided to have liposuction with tummy tuck just because they were tired. It can be a solution, but first you really need to make some efforts to lose weight in a healthy way. And just to know, tummy tuck is really effective and after one month it gives amazing results but still, it is a surgery.