I have what I consider to be a mild form of bipolar II - Psychiatrist and therapist state definite diagnosis - I love to be up and consider this my normal state isn't everyone functioning in this way - when I am depressed even mildy depressed I feel worthless and severely inadequate - I am in a moderate depressed state and have a strong desire to abuse my medications - just to be knocked out for a while to let all the world go by so that I do not have to go through the fog of work-life and family-life not serving justice to either ....
I have RX for social anxiety - Xanex is prescribed to me to take as needed and I have taken someone else's Klonopin - The problem is that I want to take it always for the sedative effects it gives me and I want to abuse the dosage - I want to take it all day long ... Help ???

I congratulate you for recognizing that you'd like to abuse drugs and that that would be unsafe for you.

Perhaps your drugs aren't working for you. You may need to be on something different or get a higher dosage. See your psychiatrist and your therapist again and talk to them about this.