for some reason like every three days i have thoughts and urges of hurting people. these thoughts and urges don't come out of anger they just happen.  I consider myself a good person and i don't want to hurt anyone. i see a psychiatrist and a therapist, my psychiatrist gave me invega and my therapist is not much help. i don't know what to do about this. any advice from you would be greatly appreciated. i've been having this problem for like two years and i am 32 years old.

Sometimes I have them too ....dont take notice of them just try to ignore them like I do ...I try to distract myself in something else!!!

regards

Gil

Hallo,
If I am not mistaking theses thoughts are something like an obsession. I think that they are called intrusive thought. They are often associated with obsessive compulsive disorder and depression. Have you felt depressed when you have these thoughts? You have to know that intrusive thoughts may involve violent obsessions about hurting others or themselves. So you have to be careful about this not to evolve in something more than just thoughts. If you are bothered by this I would suggest that you see a professional and try to find some sort of solution and how to avoid and lose these thoughts permanently. I hope that this helped you understand your condition better. Good luck