i was sexuly abused into i was 5 im now almost 18 years  old will i ever get over it. i confart eat or use to salf harm my self  to deail with the pain and now im at the stage of 14 stone   but is there anyother way to deail with the pain. i use to talk to my ex boyfriend about it all but we dont talk to eachother anyone so i feel like i am on my own and it was my falt that i was sexuly aboused is there any think els that works to get over the pain please help me get over the pain so i can get on with it safely

Hey little prince it is definatly not your fault....what makes you think it is? Also who was it that sexually abused you? The best thing to do would be able to get some help from a consoler.....you can heal from this but it takes time and invoulves sharing and expressing your feelings on it

Yes and No...sorry to say. I just turned 60 this month and have been in therapy for 22 years. I no longer abuse alcohol or drugs, and the anorexia/bulimia from which I suffered from the ages of 5 to 27 is so much better...that's an understatement! You're still so young. Get into therapy. I can't stress this enough. Talking about your abuse with someone you trust (if you don't like the first therapist you go with, try another and another until you find one that clicks with you) is so, so, so important...but not a boyfriend. That's probably the worst person with whom to talk about this mess. You're too close; you need someone who is detached enough to listen, sympathize and, most of all, HELP YOU. There are many ways to deal with the pain that are helpful to the mind, body and spirit. After getting into therapy at the age of 38, I began running 3 miles 4-5 times/week. I went to AA and OA for help with my alcohol, drug and food addictions. With the help of an excellent psychiatrist, I started taking an antidepressant. All these things made my life much better. But has the pain completely gone away? Not for me. I still have nightmares and "daymares" about the abuse I sufferred from my parents, one particular doctor and the medical "profession" in general.
The most important thing I learned in therapy is that this abuse that started the day I left the hospital (after I was born) with my parents is NOT MY FAULT...THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT. I thought I was too damaged for this world when I was 38. At 60, I know that I'm not. Don't wait. Get the help you need and deserve asap. much love from one who knows