I am on 48mg of methadone a day and I have been having anxiety attacks lately I am having a real hard time. People have been telling me that mixing these drugs could kill me. What is a safe dose of the xanax with 48mg of methadone?

I have no idea really about those drugs. Go to a different doctor for a second opinion. Theres other medicines out there that are safer.

Man i take 70 mg of methadone liquid form a day and i eat 4mg of xanex too the xanex is good for anxiety but start off with 1mg and work ur way up to 2mg or 3mg tops but u will also get way higher than when u just took the methadon once u reach 3 and 4mg of xanex thats why i take the xanex. Klonopin works just the same too.

I am doin the same thing,but the question is do u take the xanax before after or together with methadone.You have to wait about an hour and take then the xanax it will hit you :D