I'm on birth control but was about an hour late on one of my pills... I didn't use a condom and had sex 2 1/2 weeks ago (on a Saturday) got my period about 3 or 4 days later (wed night/thrusday morningish), it was really light but lastest about 4 days (til Sunday night/Monday morningish), got a yeast infection I thought it was from tampons (but now I'm thinkig maybe from being preg??) that next sunday i switched birth controls becuz my health care provider didnt offer the old kind i was on.... Now I'm feeling loss of appetite, I'm hungry but can't eat unless it's in the middle of the day, like lunch time, I feel a little nausea but not throwing up, tired all the time, don't have bad cramps but just a little kind of feels like gas-like symptom cramps (lol). Do u think there would be any chance I could be pregnant? And if it is possible, when would I be able to take a pregnancy test and it come out accurate?

if you are an hour late from taking bc its doesnt make much of a difference. and the symptems u are having are probably just from the new bc. but wait about 3 or 4 weeks to take a pregnacy test. right now your body wouldnt have produced enough hormones to be able to tell. so when ever 5 or 6 weeks is from the last time you had sex take one then. by then it should b accurate