Hey, I have been on birth control for a year and in the past month i skipped my period by taking a new pack. Then i wanted to get my period because i was slightly worried that i made a horrible decision by immediately starting a new pack and skipping a period. It was the last pill of the second week of the pack that i began to stop taking my pills. I did this for 4 days and i got my period on the second day of doing so. After four days had passed, i decided to start my pills back up again because it was a Sunday and I knew that packs usually had to be started on the Sunday of your last period. On the sixth day of restarting my pills i had unprotected sex once. I am about 60% worried that i could be pregnant and 40% not. What do you think?

Aslong as you run your next pack together then you will be protected :) you should be fine as long as you havnt skipped any pills or had vomitting or diarrhoea