hi.
i've been searching online for some answers.. but i couldn't find any. this is the forum i opened, so i'll post here.

i have this blackish purplish pimple-like thign on my butt. it was hurting quite a bit when i sat on it today for a long time on the bus. so i just took a shower, and when i touched it, it was real soft and stuff. so i decided to pop it, and blood started to ooze out. i got pretty freaked out.. i have no idea what it is... can anyone help?? i was playing an horu and a half of badminton before, so i was really sweaty and stuff. i don't think i had it before.. i don't remember.. but now i have a band-aid on my butt.. and that just feels weird..
help please!

ok i have the same thing.... I saw 5 people found your comment useful and 2 didn't... how is that possible if there's no answers? Just wondering. Did you find out what it was? I haven't popped it, and I guess it's a good thing... Please let me know if you can, I'll continue looking around

Ok I also found this blackish purple bump/bubble on the lips of my butt hole. For the past week its been hurting. But i didnt know there was something there because i thought it was because I took a big recent dump. A few days later I took a dump and when I was wiping my ass I felt something there. So I checked and there was the little bubble. I dont know what it is yet, but Im going to the doctor to have it check out. WISH ME LUCK

I know this is a fairly late response, but usually they are recurring so i will post my thoughts.

Most of these sound like a boil, it is an infected hair follicle.. (The one near the anal hole is probably a Hemorrhoid..)
The best way to treat a boil is with warm compresses to help bring all the fluid to the surface, most Dr.s would recommend not popping it on your own but waiting for it to pop, or coming to them for them to do it. If you dont want to submit yourself to further embarrassment you can do it yourself. I would not recommend waiting for it to pop on its own as that can often be a very painful wait, however the best time to pop it is right before it would pop on its own. Heat a needle to sterilize it and pierce the boil, squeeze to drain, you may have to pierce it in different areas to get it to drain fully. After draining all the puss or blood from it wash extremely well with a soap containing salicylic acid (this keeps it from infecting another hair follicle) if you dont have any make a paste with a crushed asprin ( Asprin contains salicylic acid after dry and put a band aide on it.

To prevent them in the future you can use a face soap that has the salicylic acid in it and that will help to prevent them, use it anywhere you are prone to them.

Are you still alive? I have that exact same thing it hurts really bad and it has bled so many times I think I'm gonna die!

This is often known as a Hemorrhoid, they are painful, swollen veins in the lower portion of the rectum or anus.

I have the same thing but ive had one before too and wasnt sure if it was dark purple like this one that i have now? But i do know THE BEST WAY to get rid of them is take a hott bath with epsom salts and it will soften it up Durastically and become very easy to pop. Bathe for a few days with the epsom salts and it should be gone in no time!

Ps; carry a spare change of underwear just in case baha

I have a tiny black hole right above my anus, its black from wiping...its a cyst that busted , if yours don't bust then you have to get it surgically removed. Also if your not careful it will become infected and have to be packed only if its busted. For those that also have this be thankful because we came very close to having spinabifida

Okay so I had this a couple of days ago and I put vapor rub on it overnight. That next morning I bathed in warm water. I sat there for a while. Like 30 minutes later the pimple popped on it's own and the pain decreased as the day went on.

I also have that kind of things on my butt.it was soft and black color growing..I was trying to pooped out use a needle but it's really pain so I stop touching it.3o minutes after I feel like my part of my butt was shivering. .

What he say

Ive had mines for over 3 yrs now its painful. What is this bump

Bruh i laughed so f*****g hard on this perfection XD XD XD

Hello mine is huge , 2 inch in dia. With black center size of a dime. Notice it like 3 days ago, very painful, I've aready doing the epitome salt thing. My question is how long does it take to burst, and I've notice not feeling very swell kinda like mild flue like symptoms. At what point should I consult a physician?

I just started to have the exact same symptoms. I have a cough, headache, and loss of appetite. Did you ever end up going to the doctor or did it just go away?