Hi guys I've been having a lot of large bumps that resemble pimples on my scrotum and inner thighs. I squeeze them and usually get a lot of a clear fluid out of them but some of them actually "pop" and bleed like crazy. This is starting to worry me, is this a serious problem? I've always had a lot of pimples on my buttocks and inner thigh area. I think it has something to do with my profession, I sit all day and keep a lot of heat and heavy sweating in that area. But these are a lot bigger than what I'm used to as normal, and they bleed a whole lot more when they bust.

i get pimples in my pupic area. i know my boyfriend does too. alot of the time theyre just there from sweat. i dont think you have anything to worry about. and tehy bleed alot because that area is very tender, quite alot of blood flows there to keep your testicles at the right temperature. but if you are very very worried about it, just go and see a doctor to clear it all up:D

Hi there I have to admit that I had a same problem called genital pimples. I was a virgin back than because I was still in primary school and I was not educated about this topic, so i was very confused and decided to ask my brother for an opinion. He told me that I should not be worried and that he is sure that my problem is connected to puberty and I have that acne around my penis and testicles the same as I have on other parts of my body. I agree  that you should avoid sweets but you should avoid milk too.

bub_134 wrote:

Do your bumps start to heart when you try to squeeze them?

Have you ever shaved down there? These could be inflamed ingrown hairs contaminated with bacteria, that can be spread from groins to the testicles easily by touching and require medical treatment, probably antibiotics. Sometimes, they do go away on their own. I would suggest you saw a dermatologist to determine what these are. Infected hair follicles is called folliculitis.

However, this may very well be a case for an urologist if you had unprotected sex with risky partners in the last couple of months. You could have caught HPV, a strain that causes genital warts. Although I honestly doubt that warts can be squeezed and popped, ruling out would be a good idea just for your piece of mind.

In the end, yes, the bumps can be ordinary zits you have already experienced only bigger this time.
I would recommend you stopped squeezing. I know how hard that must sound, because I also have a history of squeezing but I learned my lesson. Have it checked by a dermatologist, they can usually tell just by laying their eyes on it.

bub_134 wrote:

I think I know what you are talking about - they hurt when you walk, etc.
I was told that it was due to weight gain. I started getting this when I got bigger. They do go away but they leave nasty marks. I found this actually looking for a remedy because right now I have one the size of a strawberry and it hurts like a mother!

You may well have Fordyce spots like me. They're
supposed to be caused by blocked sebaceous glands
or something.

Look at my post, "Big Bulgy Fordyce Spot
on Scrotum". I took a photo of it, but it's not very
clear as I don't have a digital camera and I used
a low-quality webcam.

I have had it for some time, but it appears to be
getting bigger and bulgier over time. I haven't
really tried to squeeze it though, for fear it may
cause bleeding like yours. I think I noticed them only
when I started using the computer and going online
for long hours, so the prolonged sitting, heat and
sweating may have caused them.

When I showed my dermatologist last year when it was
smaller, he said it was normal and quite common in men.
Since it is bigger now, I called him yesterday and he said
he could burn it off with his laser with some local anesthetic,
but otherwise it wouldn't cause any problems if it was left
alone.

Possibly you could see your dermatologist or a urologist
to be sure ?

Im glad I found this, I have the same exact condition the poster was describing, I was staring to get worried. its similar to a pimple but it never develops a "head" so to speak and they can get rather large.

when they do pop clear liquid comes out and then it bleeds, but its sticky blood.

I will get them on my inner thigh, and they do leave a pretty nasty looking scar, but I have gotten smaller ones on the back of my neck and the middle of my chest b4 as well.

and I as well have a job the envolves sitting in front of the computer for a extended period of time. sounds like that may have something to with it.

:o) I guess you guys don't hear from too many women but this article was very helpful in determining what may be going on with my husband who also has large cyst like lumps on his scrotum which are very painful. Sometimes to try to locate the in-grown hair that may relieve some of the pain I will tweeze the area. He is also the victim of a heat driven job and has huge legs which as you know and to discomfort.Thanks for posting.

I was just looking around the web for information and happened upon this site. Several people mentioned small pimple-like bumps that bleed a lot when you pop them. I would just like to tell you guys about Molloscum Contagiosum. In adults it is considered a STD but children can get it from other children as well. It's a virus but it isn't really harmful, it just causes small bumps that usually form around a hair follicle. When you pop them they bleed a lot but they aren't really painful. They have a waxy core that once you get it out they go away pretty quickly. They are EXTREMELY contagious. Usually if you have the virus you get a couple outbreaks and then they go away for good in about 3 to 5 years, if you have a healthy immune system. I've tried to find out as much as I can because I have them and my doctor thinks I got them from a tanning bed. You can even get them from sharing towels with someone who has them. Apparently 3% of adults have the virus. If these symptoms sound familiar I would suggest you go to the doctor and make sure.

hey people i am sure pimples on your penis are nothing to worry about but if they are red and they dont look like pimples then you could have a case of  STDs witch you would have to go to your dock to ask him info about that and to get looked at

Go see a doctor to know for sure. I have the same thing as you describe the Dr. said it could be Molluscum a form of HPV. Dam I cannot wait until the lab get's back to the Dr. with the results.

Just to say that HIV is an std its a virus, its not going to be a case of hiv, it could be a std such a genital warts or herpes, and mayb chylmidia, but hiv is aids or wat is turns into anyway, hiv is not STD's or STI's in general.

sunsword wrote:

What is the treatment for MC?

I have a few 'white heads' on my pubic area that i have popped over the last few months, and now they have appreard to have spread ... similar to what desribed above.. white core, then a lot of blood, then nothing, a small spot where they once were, but no real scarring ...

I just want to know the treatment options, what precautions I should take with my girl, possibility of recurrence, etc

THANKS!

Im 16 and lately I have been having these large boil-like bumps around my waist, genital, and inner thigh. I am not sexually active or anything like that but everytime i play sports these things appear and it hurts when i walk sumtimes. After i play basketball i notice these large bumps. There are like five scattered but they are large and i popped one and clear fluid along with blood came out so i stopped. I plan to ask my doctor this month when i go in for check up if this is serious because most people say that this is because of sweat, friction of pants with the inner thigh or weight gain and stuff like that but i have no clue...

athe pimples white.