I ordered this product that was guaranteed to blast and drain your stored fat
and keep you from taking in any fat (calories) if taken before each meal. The ad said you would begin loosing weight within the first day and continue loosing pounds each day as long as you took this capsule with 8 ounces of water before each meal. I have been doing it for 3 weeks without loosing a pound and now realize that they have no number to call or website to check with. I bought 3 bottles and paid over $100! They must be doing well because I've seen this ad over and over and over again.

If it sounds too good to be true, it is (too good to be true).

I've said it a hundred times, I'll say it again: A person can only lose weight if they burn more calories than they consume. There is no other way.

How one does this is another matter. Low fat, no fat, low carbohydrate, high protein, whatever. Of course the best way is to exercise regularly, eat a balanced diet in moderate proportions. Whatever you do, you still must burn more calories than you consume.