Hello Im 18 years old and im trying to drop some weight. I am 240 lbs and im pretty [everyone reminds me] but i want to feel healthy for myself and dropping some pounds would fix both problems for me. I have used hydroxy cut last summer and i was about 190. it was great. in my culture, a SOLID 190 is called "thick" and it is much preferred and better looking. It's being a tad bit overweight but in all the "right places". So anyways, I need help with a diet plan using the Hydroxicut. I want a great diet plan that focuses on losing weight the fast and healthy way [along with the pills]. Would anyone be able to help me?

Sorry, but I don't agree with chemical helpers to lose weight unless it's a medical necessity. A well rounded, balanced diet with plenty of dietary and soluble fiber, sensible portions, and regular exercise is the way to lose and control your weight.

Remember, in order to lose weight, you must burn more calories than you consume. That is the ONLY way to lose weight.

Here is the website that i got this meal plan from:

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

: Breakfast*Egg white omlet, 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1/2 cup greens,1 tbsp wheat germ, 1 oz of low fat cheese, 1/3 cup of oatmeal Snack* 1 apple or banana Lunch*1-2 cups of spinach or salad mix with added vegetables, 1 tbsp low-fat dressing, 4-6 oz of chicken breast, 1/2 piece of rye bread or whole wheat pita Snack* 1 low-fat cereal bar Dinner* 4-6 oz grilled or baked chicken or white fish, 1 cup of steamed veggies,1/3 cup of brown rice. I got this because i am doing a project, hope it helps :)

Im also 18 years old, im 5'4" Im very big for my size, and I wanted to ask you does hydroxy cut really work? Because I wanna loose weight for summer, also how long did it take you to weight 190? Thx!:)