In India maximum doctors are against dietary supplements for reduction of weight.

These supplements are also created by well learned doctors and researchers with a good stuff of knowledge than others. What decision can I make out of these contraries. Either to rely on those or to avoid those stuff. Do powdered nutritional food products cause stones in our kidney and spoil other organs too.

Hi Charles, you have asked a really interesting question. How does one decide if its good or not to take dietary pills when doctors say that its bad but on the other hand the same doctors that know their work produce them. From my point of view and experience i would say that diet pills do you more harm than good.

For instance, most diet pills that you see on television are untested or unproven so its your own risk to drink them. On the other hand those diet pills that are effective and proven, they block your fat cells but by doing that they also block vitamins and minerals that are essential to your body. So they say that with those pills you should drink multivitamin pills as well.

Looking at it from a different way, those pills could help you loose some weight but eventually you will build up a tolerance against them after six months, so whats the point? I think that best way to loose weight is to start a activity that will burn your extra calories. That is the best and most efficient way of loosing weight. You can walk fast, run, play sports, basketball, football exc. Anything that will help you consume calories. Pills that make you loose weight but without any consequences is just too easy and good to be true.

Thank you Mr. Klaudio. This really helps me count on my calories. I'll better follow your prescription from tomorrow with my exercises.

I'm sensitve to histamine and I'm using a dietary supplement called Daosin!

It makes it possible to eat everything without having a allergic reaction :)