Hi, I need to make some changes in my diet. I want to eliminate bread and pasta, and I heard that yogurt is very good for weight loss. It doesn’t sound logical, since it has dairy fats.

Hi, many people think like you but you need to remember that yogurt is also stimulating bacterial flora in intestines. Studies suggest that yogurt in diet may trigger your body's fat-burning engines, speed weight loss. Even tummy can be trimmed. If you eat three servings of fat-free yogurt a day as part of a reduced-calorie diet, you will lose more weight and mostly body fat than, than by simply cutting calories. It has been shown that yogurt provides keeping of lean muscle mass. The conclusion is that the calcium and protein derived from eating low-fat dairy products promote burning fat and weight loss.

The truth is that yogurt specifically has been studied as a calcium-rich food. In that case, it is familiar that it helps burn fat and promotes weight loss. But you also need to know that too much yogurt won't help you lose your weight, exactly. Also, you need to be very careful when you are choosing a yogurt to drink. I was reading some studies where it says that those people who were eating about three yogurts a day while dieting lost 81% more belly fat than the others. So, in order to lose a weight,, eat about 6 ounces of low-fat Greek yogurt before every meal and I am sure that you will be able to see some results. Also, you might try to seek on how to use kefir grains to make kefir at home because kefir can also help you. Home made kefir is great.