Hi, I've been having brown spotting for about 4 days now after having protective sex with my bf. He never came in me and it was like a day after we had sex that I started spotting.

My period was on Feb. 4th 'til Feb. 10th, a normal period... I stopped bleeding for a couple days. On the Feb. 14th we had protective sex. Feb. 16th i started the brown spotting. Sometimes I can feel sharp pinches on my sides... and later on in the day I start to discharge. There seems to be some tissue that comes out when I discharge sometimes.

I was wondering if anyone had a similar problem and can tell me what's wrong with me. I don't think I'm pregnant... my bf never came in me and we always had a condom with spermicide. I'm scared and I don't know what to do..

I have the exaaaaaaaact problem.. I am thinking it's not pregnancy because I had this problem a while ago and my period came after over a week of spotting, which was bothersome. No one has replied to my post either, I'm not sure if it's something I should just happen because of "normal teenage irregularities" or if I should talk to a doctor?

yeah. i'm not sure what to do either. first time it's ever happened. i think if i keep on bleeding i'll go see a doctor... it's kind of scary not knowing why it's happening.

i don't know if it's normal... it's kind of scary not knowing. but, i was reading online there are lots of explanations for it... like ovarian cysts and rough sex? but, i don't know if any of those explanations go with my case. =/ i'm pretty sure i can't be pregnant though.

i plan on probably going to see a doctor if i keep bleeding... it's been 4 days of spotting now. sigh... i wish i knew what is going on.